Sitemizde ve uygulamamızda gerekli çerezler kullanılmaktadır. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Aydınlatma Metni’ni incelemenizi rica ederiz.
Nanomaterials Team Lead - Kuantag Nano Tekn. Gelişt.ve Üretim
We are strengthening our team with the “Nanomaterials Team Lead” role in synthetic chemistry (organic or inorganic) and materials science to contribute to R&D studies in fluorescent material technologies.
- Lead the Nanomaterials team to develop quantum dot and other fluorescent material (e.g. dyes) synthesis and surface modification methods according to company’s designated commercial goals.
- Prepare strategic roadmap for nanomaterial development studies in compliance with market demand
- Work in coordination with internal and external (university collaborations) R&D teams.
- Identify the technical requirements for scale-up production of selected fluorescent materials.
- Build supplier database for raw materials and other production items.
- Perform/organize product technical and safety data sheet preparations.
- Prepare routine project progress reports
- Evaluate intellectual property opportunities and initiate application procedures.
- Attend customer meetings and identify technical demands.
- Degree (Ph.D. is a plus) in organic or inorganic chemistry, or materials science with a chemical synthesis background
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in bottom-up nanoparticle production and materials characterization in an industrial or academic/scientific institution is an asset
- Experience in quantum dot synthesis, purification and surface modifications is a highly valuable asset. Thus, corresponding candidates are encouraged to demonstrate records of related scientific achievement through publications, presentations, etc., if available
- Ability to employ materials characterization tools, in both operation and results interpretation, particularly in absorbance/florescence spectroscopy
- Team management experience
- Out-of-the-box thinker with a strong interest in cutting edge research
- Creative and proactive in problem solving, able to set results driven new directions in the projects whenever required
- Able to understand and adapt to highly customer oriented R&D environment
- Previous record as a team leader and/or project manager in a scientific position is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Proficiency in written and spoken English with good technical reporting and presentation skills
- No difficulties in travelling internationally
- No military obligation
Tuğçe Teker Sırman - İşe Alım ve Eğitim Yöneticisi